Careers Full Description 2
Join our team!
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll contribute to the growth of our business by developing strategic outreach plans, through new client acquisition and working closely with our co-founders to develop and define the outbound sales process. This role is perfect for a highly motivated, ambitious and driven individual who has a passion for sales and business development, and embraces challenges and new opportunities.
- Strategize and execute sales outreach plans
- Research, brainstorm and identify a strategic target list of new clients and key accounts for outbound prospecting
- Build a pipeline of contacts and leads through outbound email reach
- Collaborate with our team to generate revenue from leads
- Create strategies to reach target prospects and develop relationships, schedule calls with prospective clients and generate qualified sales opportunities
- Meet and strive to exceed goals and objectives
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERTISE
- 1-3 years of sales experience or previous experience in outbound marketing, cold calling, sales pitches, prospect research and general business development preferred (not required)
- Self-starter and highly motivated by personal and team success
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of success in achieving professional goals
- Passion for sales and business development
To apply, please send an email with your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com with "SDR" in the subject line.
WHY WORK FOR BOBBY REDD?
Bobby Redd is a multifaceted creative studio with a focus on experiential marketing and design/build projects. Our skill set is versatile, with an extensive collection of services that straddle creative disciplines. We've done work for Shinola, Red Bull, Daniel Wellington, JanSport, Fab, U by Kotex, and more.
Challenging and rewarding work
Dog-friendly Brooklyn-based HQ
Small, but growing team of cool people!