Careers Full Description
Join our team!
Bobby Redd is looking for a project manager to join our growing team. Ideal candidate is able to work both in an office environment and on a job-site. This position requires someone that adapts to different types of projects from one week to the next. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, focused, has strong leadership and communication skills, and a passion for building and creating.
- Responsible for execution of multiple on-going projects via budgeting, scheduling, and overall project management
- Coordination and on-site management of vendors, employees, and contractors
- Act as a liaison between creative team and outside vendors/contractors
- Create and organize files, assets, and schedules to facilitate workflow
- Manage calendars and communication, both internally and externally
- Implement project management systems, software and applications
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERTISE
- Prior experience as a project manager or similar position preferred
- Knowledge of construction methods or prior experience on a construction job-site
- Ability to read and understand site plans and construction documents
- Prior experience working with vendors, including fabricators and contractors
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently when necessary, and use sound business judgement
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience with SketchUp, Rhino, AutoCad is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Talking the talk, but also walking the walk
To apply, please send an email with your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Project Manager" in the subject line.
WHY WORK FOR BOBBY REDD?
Bobby Redd is a multifaceted creative studio with a focus on experiential marketing and design/build projects. Our skill set is versatile, with an extensive collection of services that straddle creative disciplines. We've done work for Shinola, Red Bull, Daniel Wellington, JanSport, Fab, U by Kotex, and more.
Challenging and rewarding work
Dog-friendly Brooklyn-based HQ
Small, but growing team of cool people!